A private driver will pick you up from your residence or nearby at 9:30am. Board the air-conditioned vehicle and head out to an organic farm 25 minutes from Marrakech. Become introduced and welcomed with a cup of tea as the chef will explain how you can spend your half day into a local Moroccan culture. Your chef will lead you in how to prepare a traditional meal. The main course changes daily, with vegetarian or gluten-free options available.
The menu is included in the lesson below:
• Home with Mint Tea and Organic Tea Shop
• Workshop Spices
• Ecological Tour of the Garden
• Outdoor Kitchen Workshop followed by a Bread Workshop
• 3 kinds of Tajine and 3 Sortes Salad and Dessert
• Lunch with the meal prepared
• Certification of Organic Vegetable Garden, Orty-CT
Once you have finished your meal, around 3pm, your driver will bring you back to Marrakech.