Privacy And policy
100Destinations completely understands that customers who make online purchase transactions are always concerned about the security and privacy of the data that they provide. We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of information that you provide us while using 100Destination's website. We only use your personal data for providing and improving the services.
Information That We Collect
The information you enter on our site is collected and stored as secure data. We generally ask for the following types of personal information i.e. your name, email, contact number, postal address etc. only for identifying you. Sensitive payment details such as the number of your debit or credit card are not included. Depending on the product or service you choose, you may also be asked other types of information such as tour ticketing, accommodation requirements, meal requests etc. The customer can also decide for not providing some information about him/her.
Collection of Customer's information
If you're booking on behalf of someone else then 100Destinations will require you to provide us with all the necessary information like personal information and details of accommodation and travel. Any changes will only be possible with the account of the person who's getting these bookings done.
Collection of Data Automatically
As you browse through 100Destinations, certain information may automatically be collected about your devices just as your IP address, the accommodations that you viewed, your browser software, the packages that you purchased etc. This information is only gathered for improving the experience of the customer.
Collection of Information from Partners/Third-Party
We employ other business service providers and third-party sources for performing certain functions. They may have access to individually identifiable data required for performing their functions, but they are limited from disclosing or using it for other purposes. However, the information would be included in your accounts such as details of your contacts and updated addresses. This information is only collected for ensuring that our records are up to date and accurate. It helps us to facilitate the customer on the basis of his/her choices.
Acceptance of Cookies
The small identifier text files, cookies are used for customers to move quickly through our site. When you sign in to our website, we pass cookies to your computer, and it is stored temporarily in your computer's memory or on its hard drive. You can also refuse the acceptance of cookies by setting your web browser settings to not to accept cookies.
Security of Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. The individually identifiable data that we collect about you when you purchase any travel booking service is stored in limited access servers. We use higher grade encryption system for transmitting all the data through safe channels. All the payments are also treated through higher grade encryption system or through the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer so sensitive information like CVC, credit card number or expiry date are not saved. Notwithstanding all these protecting measures, 100Destinations can't guarantee that any unofficial introduction to your data will never occur. For any such action that is not individually caused by the oversight from the end of 100Destinations, we shall not be held responsible. For any oversight and security mistake from our end, the customer will be called for improvements.
How We Use Your Information
We will only retain and use your information for the following purposes:
- For completing product purchase as well as booking transaction.
- For providing you with the booking confirmations and modifications.
- For maintaining and updating your account, which includes communication, billing, notifications etc.
- For responding to your comments and queries.
- For providing you with the information about the products and services that satisfy your interest.
- For carrying out recognition programs and rewards.
- To resolve disputes and collection issues.
- For carrying out surveys.
- To prevent any restricted and illegal activities.
- For notifying you about our discounts and exclusive offers.
- We also use customer's information for carrying out all those activities that can improve his/her experience on our website.
How We Share Your Information
- Your information including credit card payment processing, prevention against fraud, and customer services would be given to the third-party companies who will be providing their services on our behalf. We restrict them from using or sharing your personal information for any other end.
- If required, your information will be shared for responding to orders from the court or for any legal methods. 100Destinations have the right for defending against any sort of objections and legal claims made.
- If needed, your information can also be used for the purpose of investigation on any illegal activity.
- Your information may also be shared in conjunction with a corporate transaction, for example, asset sale, bankruptcy, a merger, or consolidation.
- For producing useful content for our customers, we may share anonymous or aggregate information with the third parties. However, it will not include any sort of personal information about our customers.
Accessing your information
Our customers can view their personal information and if they feel like any information is incorrect then they can contact us.
Our customers can refuse to provide any information with which they are not satisfied. Doing this will limit our customers from using some of our offers and features.
If you don't want to accept a cookie file from us, you can disable cookies from your browser. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies then it will prevent you from using some features and it will restrict your experience on our website.
Our service does not address anyone who is under the age of 13. We do not intentionally gather individually identifiable information from anyone who is under the age of 13. 100Destinations need to have their parent's permission for allowing them to use our services, website, and products.